Okay Ella makes me laugh --super shy unless you get her talking about T Rex and then she scares some girls and when they say, "You're scaring me" She smirks -because she loves it! And then I smirk because she makes me laugh
okay, so I'm looking for crafting advice. :) Actually, I am wondering about Ella's dinosaur costume. Do you have a pattern or are you just making it up? I think I'm going to have Carter be a dinosaur too.
5 comments:
hahaha i love ella!!
what a nut!
scary!!!
You need to show me how to make a blog with 3 columns!
Okay Ella makes me laugh --super shy unless you get her talking about T Rex and then she scares some girls and when they say, "You're scaring me" She smirks -because she loves it! And then I smirk because she makes me laugh
okay, so I'm looking for crafting advice. :) Actually, I am wondering about Ella's dinosaur costume. Do you have a pattern or are you just making it up? I think I'm going to have Carter be a dinosaur too.
Post a Comment