Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chandelier in a Box



A friend I used to work with just released these new products in her Etsy Shop. I had to share because I think it's such a great Idea. Make your own Chandelier kits! This would be so fun to make as a girls night out project. I would love to make the bird one for Lily's room after we move. Or if you aren't into making things, you can order one pre-made. Super Cute! Nice job Patti! (And just for the record, she was working on this project long before Martha Stewart came out with her Halloween Chandeleir... Great minds think alike I guess.)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this idea! I have always wanted to make chandeliers and sell them, but a kit is even a better idea!

Emily Call said...

so cute! I love the one with the birds.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Oh, I think I need to make the pink one --can you send me a link? Darling!

Brooke said...

This is so cute! Do you mind if I put it on my blog too?

Heather said...

Wow! Those chandeliers are amazing! How creative!