Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby Shower

The cute mom to be.

The classy decorations & favors.

The delicious food & desserts.

Lots of fabulous gifts.

Grandma & Emily having a fun time.

Karli competing for most binkis.

Trisha wins.

7 comments:

Karli said...

Cute pictures! Trisha was a tough competitor! That was a fun party!

Emily Call said...

Ewww, sick picture of me! It was such a fun shower though!

Jami said...

I am loving your new camera! You are taking some GREAT pictures!

Brooke said...

It was so fun...I think the girls need to get together more.

Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day is great!

robyn said...

Oh fun you have pictures! That was so much fun! I still can't believe how nice everyone is. I got so many nice things! Thanks again for coming! I had a blast! I might steel some of these pictures. I forgot my camera :(

Lisa said...

It was such a fun party I think we need to do it again soon!!
You can tell we dont get together often enough because nobody wanted to leave... it was great!!!
Nice job on the pics:)

Megan said...

It looks like a great time was had by all. How fun! I love the drinks shot. So pretty! :)