Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Very Helpful

Lily loves to pretend she's helping. Today she helped with the dishes. After I loaded dirty dishes, she unloaded them.


When she finished unloading the bottom rack, she headed for the top. I don't have a picture of her when she was actually in the dishwasher, my phone died just as I was about to take the picture. (My camera phone is my main camera until next week, better photos then.)

6 comments:

Emily Call said...

So cute! Mayci does this same thing. What is the fascination with the dishwasher?

Lori said...

That is so cute!!!! Helpful little girls and you and Emily have!

Laura Stringham said...

Dishwashers and babies have this deep connection in their souls. Try as we might, there's no keeping them apart.

Jami said...

very cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. That was Katie's favorite place to be when she was little was in the dishwasher.
We really need to have Ella over soon! Katie keeps saying she misses her soooo much! I'll call ya

Brooke said...

Oh I am right there with you....why are things like that more fun to play with then their toys?

Princess Academy said...

Why do they love them so? Both my girls have done that. I'm not a huge rinser so it always makes me go Yikes -gucka germs!