
Ella: Mom, If Lily tries to get me to smoke [a cigarette], I will tell her "no" and I will run around the table very fast, and even faster.
Apparently Lily is always chasing people around tables trying to get them to smoke. Luckily Ella has practiced running around our kitchen table, and is quite fast.
5 comments:
ha ha. so funny!
You can tell that Lily is a bad influence, so it's good that Ella has a plan.
thats too funny! So do you know where you are moving yet? Do you need any help?? I don't want to pressure you to use me if you need to but you know where i am.
I love your writing and your funny convos with Ella . . . so cute!
So good to get back on the net and read your delightful postings. I laughed outloud again. (Guess my husband wonders why I keep doing that laugh thing early in the morning!)
Post a Comment