Tyler decided to spend Saturday morning talking to Agents in pursuit of the perfect Realtor. Ella finds meetings with Realtors incredibly boring. I have to admit, I wasn't too excited to meet with them myself. We decided it would be easier for everyone if we left Tyler with the boring job, and head up to
La Caille with my mom and Trisha for a fun bridal event. No, none of us are currently engaged to be married, but we still like to look at pretty jewelry, gowns, flowers, & etc. It was a perfect way to spend a Saturday morning.
5 comments:
I was wondering if you were at La Caille. looked familiar. i went to a reception there last year. very fun.
I've never been to La Caille- its beautiful. I hope the show was fun, and that you found a good agent to list your house- good luck! Hasn't it been on the market for a year now? that is so crazy
I am so jealous. I really wanted to go to that.
hey my work was there! did you see them?
How fun to go the La Caille event -- you are so awesome!
P.S. Are you moving???
Post a Comment