It's a funny story. Tyler and I have decided it's time for some help with our business. We've been talking for months about hiring an employee to work for us, and after much thought, we finally decided that it would be better for Tyler to quit his job and work with me, than to hire help. Yesterday Tyler went into work ready to give his 2 weeks notice, but his boss was out of the office. Today he went in again, prepared to give his notice. He decided it would be best to tell his boss at the end of the day. Well, before the day ended his boss pulled him aside, and told him there was no easy way to tell him, that he didn't have enough work to keep Tyler busy anymore, and he couldn't afford to keep him on. Tyler laughed. (His boss was a little confused by his reaction.) Tyler told him, that he was trying to figure out the nicest way to let him know that he wouldn't be able to work for him anymore because we are just too busy with our new business. Anyhow, I guess the timing couldn't be more perfect. They were both relieved that neither one of them were devastated by the news. Now that it's a done deal, I'm a little nervous about us being totally on our own, but I think we can do it!
I'm very excited to have Tyler at home with me. I think we will eventually be able to come up with a system that allows us to go to bed before the wee hours of the morning, and spend more time playing with and teaching our kids.
6 comments:
Holly and Tyler- I am so glad that it is working out for Tyler to be home to work fulltime on the business.
That is so wonderful. i know it will work out!
congratulations!
and Ella is funny as ever.
yea! let the adventure begin!
Ella, you are one "crazy head" as Cait would say.
awsome news!! I am really happy for your guys I think it will be great!
That is so great Holly! Wow, what a perfect situation..congrats really! I am so happy that your business if going so well!!
ha ha ha! That is the funniest thing ever!
I'm so glad it is all coming together. That is so crazy about Tyler's boss and all.
Post a Comment