Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Classes I want to take

This post is inspired by my cousin's blog. She posted that she wants to learn to sew, and that skill is also number one on my list.

1) Sewing: I would love to be able to make my girls cute outfits. Plus If I knew how to sew, I could probably make my own unicorn monster costume, but with cute sparkley fabric. The possibilities are endless.
2) Yarn Spinning: I've always wanted to learn to spin yarn. A few years ago I got an heirloom spinning wheel. I checked out the 2 books the Salt Lake County library owns on spinning, but I was unable to teach myself. Does anyone know where I could take a yarn spinning class?
3) Yodeling: Seriously, who wouldn't want to learn how to yodel? (If I knew how, I could participate in talent shows with no fear that someone else would have the same act.)
4) Break dancing: It looks so fun!
5) Dreamweaver: I took a class last fall, but it ended up being a class for a very old version of Dreamweaver, so it didn't help me much.

What have you always wanted to learn?

4 comments:

Emily Call said...

I really want to learn to sew too! We should take a sewing class together! I think it would be so fun. Ok, yodeling would be awesome! I would love to see you yodel.

Brooke said...

Let's all take sewing classes together...I am serious!!

Jami said...

I would love to see you yodel and breakdance at the same time!!! Now that would be talent!
I know a lady that spins her own yarn- she might be able to teach you... I don't know how she does it but she spins dog hair into yarn (YUCK!)

Heather said...

I love your list of goals! So fun! I want to learn to ballroom dance or play indoor soccer . . . I don't see Jake as much and need to figure out some fun together activities. :-)