Monday, February 11, 2013

Missing Trisha

 My little sister, Trisha passed away last week. Her funeral was today. She's been sick for over two years. She had 2 inoperable brain tumors and skin cancer during that time. It's sad that she got so sick. She was so healthy and active throughout her life. They tested her blood a few weeks ago and said it looked healthier than most people's blood. While in the hospital she got pneumonia. She was an incredible person. I miss her so much. My kids miss her a lot too. She lived across the street from us and was like a second mom to them.










1 comment:

Jen Paris said...

beautiful post Holly. The girls look beautiful, the flowers are beautiful, even though I didn't know Trisha, she was wonderful and beautiful...I am sure the void is thick. Were you able to finish the Valentines for the girls? Thanks for sharing this post.