Monday, November 12, 2012

Still laughing about it

So, you might not find this too funny, but even months later, I'm still laughing about it. It's probably one of those moments where you just had to be there. I think it was a combination of the casualness in Lily's voice, and the look on Tyler's face.

On our way to Colorado back in August. On I-70. Right in the middle of NOWHERE. Lily says;
"Please pass the scissors please."

I can't even remember why she needed scissors, but she was shocked that I didn't have any to pass back to her. I was actually kind of surprised I didn't have any either. She pretty much freaked out and cried about it when I told her I didn't have any scissors to pass back to her.

Luckily I remembered to pack the scissors when we went to St. George last month. I was prepared when she asked me to pass the scissors (and she did ask.)

1 comment:

Lori said...

oh, Lily! you make every day hilarious!