Monday, December 19, 2011

Minivan Express

The girls hopped into bed tonight & found this ticket on their pillows. They grabbed their robes, slippers, some hot chocolate & some yummy cinnamon toast and we were off. We drove around the neighborhood looking for neat Christmas lights. We found a bunch of great houses. The kids were so excited and I took a lot of pictures. Too bad I didn't have a memory card in my camera.

I think this is going to become a yearly tradition.

Also, we sold our business today. Woo Hoo!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Cute ticket and idea and congrats on selling your business!

Jami said...

what a cute idea!! and WHAT, you sold your business... said like its not a big deal--- thats GREAT!!!!

Jami said...

what a cute idea!! and WHAT, you sold your business... said like its not a big deal--- thats GREAT!!!!

Karli said...

i love that idea holly! leave it to you.. so cute!
& congrats!

Megan said...

This is the cutest idea EVER. Love it! Merry Christmas, my friend!