Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Horse Lessons

Ella is off track & we haven't done anything fun. I always feel guilty when she's off track and I spend the whole time working. I saw a Groupon for an hour private horseback riding lesson so I signed her up in order to help ease my guilt. Ella has been asking to take riding lessons for a while now. She’d prefer Catback to Horseback, but I think she really enjoyed riding the horse tonight.


She groomed the horse, helped saddle it up, she even took off on a gallop. Now we are left with just one problem. She thinks she's going to take lessons full time. Maybe I'll have to help her set up her own Etsy shop so she can afford them.

3 comments:

Emily Call said...

fun! Cute pictures. Glad she had fun.

Jami said...

that is so fun, I bet she loved it!
I think you guys do more fun things than you think... I saw you did some camping in Emily's backyard, how cool is that? You have definitely had a more eventful summer than we have :)

Lori said...

How cool! Two of my nieces take riding lessons and they LOVE it!

Woohoo for Ella!