Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Parade



This afternoon we went to the Halloween Parade at Ella's school. I loved seeing all the costumes. I feel bad though. I think the parade was more than overwhelming for Ella. She had a tough time after it was over.

I got sick of Lily's witch costume she wears every day, and talked her into dressing as a cave-lady. The shoes are not part of the costume.


I was a cupcake this year. I had to crop my head out of the picture. Bad hair day.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry Ella had a hard time. Sweet little girl! And I love that Lily has the wrong shoes on her feet. not to mention that they don't match. So funny!

Happy Halloween!

Briana Ward said...

Cute, cute and did I say CUTE!!!!

Megan said...

This is a great batch of pictures, Holly. I LOVE your costume. :)