Saturday, April 24, 2010

So what


So what, if Lily insists on putting sprinkles on her hot dog & in her macaroni & cheese?

Why does is matter if she eats cereal out of a spray bottle, or eats Chinese Noodles out of her dirty slippers that she wears all day... everyday? It's okay, if she prefers her Churro dipped in super hot-salsa, her grapes covered in honey-butter, and her blueberry muffin dipped in ranch dressing.
Who cares if she runs around in bare-feet during sacrament meeting, then sits down to enjoy the random but tasty snacks that have gathered on the bottoms of her feet?

As long as she's trying new foods. Right?

5 comments:

Heather said...

That's right--no worries at all, Mama! Hahahaha - cute and silly Lily!

Lori said...

Truly Lily is silly! And very creative! And not picky about what she eats.

kstrack said...

Kids are so funny! I love hearing about Lily she sounds like a great kid! :)

Jami said...

too cute! I love that little girl, she's so dang cute!

Emily Call said...

hee hee hee. I love my little Lily.