Ella: Mom, I can take care of playgroup tomorrow so you can work.
Me: Thanks Ella. That is so nice of you to offer. I'm going to help with playgroup though, because 6 little kids might be too many for one little girl to handle.
Ella: But Mom, I can do it! I will play games with them, and give them a snack to eat, then put them down for a nap on the floor. I've always wanted to put kids down for a nap on the floor.
Can we buy balloons so that I can give them a balloon? And, can we stop by the fabric store, and can you buy some fabric and make Leprechaun costumes for me to put on them? and I need a costume too.
5 comments:
wow- i had no idea that play dates were so complicated! ; )
Ella is too funny! Can you make me a leprachaun outfit too?
other than that, you don't need to do anything, she can handle it! :)
Hahaha! I laughed out loud when I read the leprechaun costume part. That girl is going to go places in life! :-)
I love it!!
Post a Comment