
For example, you can buy these toilet tea-lights. They are perfect if you plan on throwing a potty-training party! I'd like to see you find something like this at Target.
Or this smoking squid pin that would probably match every outfit hanging in my closet. Even Anthropology doesn't sell anything this unique.

If I were to purchase this dancing dog portrait for my wall (at $300). I could count on being the only person in my neighborhood to hang such a piece of artwork.

I actually think this headpiece is pretty cute. But I'm not sure where I'd wear it. The library perhaps?

Don't show up at a baby shower again fearing that you may be giving a duplicate gift. This Baby sculpture is one of a kind. Not found at Babies-R-Us. Only $45.
I can think of numerous occasions when I would need to wear this bald eagle hat.(Also great for bad hair days.)

5 comments:
too funny! Are people serious??
Sounds like the show was great, I'm so happy for you guys!!!
:)
hahaha these are hilarious!
Thanks Holly, I needed a good laugh this morning!
LOL I needed this post thanks for your humor!
Etsy is the best. I loved your commentary and the photos. AWESOME!
Post a Comment