Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thanks to everyone


Last week was kind of crazy trying to fit in work & church & extra activities.

I have so many people to thank for their help.

Tyler's parents for watching my girls (on their Anniversary) so that Tyler and I could go to my cousin's baby sealing in the Salt Lake Temple. I've never been to one before, and it was very cool.

I have to thank Tyler for working extra hard & extra, EXTRA late last week so that I could meet my favorite Entrepreneur, Heather Bailey. I have to thank him again for watching the girls while working Extra late on Saturday as well, so I could go to our Saturday church activity.

I also need to thank Trisha and my mom for watching my girls while Tyler and I participated in a boutique.

And I want to thank O'scrap for inviting us to participate in the Scrapbook Expo at the last minute Free of Charge.

Thanks everyone!