Today Tyler needed some quiet time to make lots of phone calls for work & to get started our house. Instead of attempting to keep the girls out of our office (that has no door) & keep them quiet (an impossible task), we decided to go up to Park city with my mom, Trisha, & Emily to shop for school clothes. I can’t believe Ella starts school in 2 weeks! Trisha gave Ella & Cait $5 to spend. They decided to buy a harmonica with the money. Ella LOVES her new harmonica. She plans on profiting from it.
Ella: Mom, I know how I'm going to make some money.
Me: How?
Ella: What if you drop me off on the side of the road, then I put my hat upside down, and people put money in my hat while I play my harmonica? I really hope I can remember all my songs I make up so I can make money with my harmonica when I’m big like you too.
3 comments:
How cute!! I wish Summer would never end!!
Ella cracks me up! I would for sure put some money in her hat if she played one of her songs
Her school starts in two weeks? She's in year-round, right? Please tell me I'm not forgetting when school starts. Summer isn't nearly long enough.
Post a Comment