Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Remember when?


Ella: Mom, remember when I just turned 3, and I did this? (puts pen in mouth and wiggles it.)
Me: No, I don't specifically remember you doing that.
Ella: That's because you had your back turned the other way and you couldn't see me.

...................................

Ella and I have been busy making crafts this weekend/week. We are both sick, and since I can no longer do the mandatory growling while playing Dinosaurs we are crafting. Here's some of our creations.



Ella made this cute little hat for Lily.

5 comments:

Laura said...

You are so creative! I love the decorations!

Lori said...

very cute decor. love the confused look on lily. sorry you guys are sick! i guess you didn't go see Paris...

robyn said...

I am forever envious of your creativity! Someday I will be able to pay someone to make cute decorations for me so I can have a cute Valentines house! looks like you guys had fun!

Shaun and Tonya said...

I love craft days --I bet Ella was excited for a sick day then --The hat is my fav I don't know if Lily agrees:)

Heather said...

Look at how darling your Valentine stuff is--you are such a great mom!