Friday, June 27, 2008

When I woke up this morning...

... I didn't know I'd end up on a float in a parade tonight.

Above is a picture of Ella, just before Breanna's fun Birthday party today.

We found out this afternoon that Lily won 3rd place in the baby contest. She and I rode on a float in the parade.
Ella watched the parade with Tyler, Grandma, Trisha, Nana, & Papa. She got more candy than a trick-or-treater.The parade wore Lily out. It wore me out too! I'm headed to bed early tonight.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Congratulations Lily!!! That is so fun Holly- that picture is so cute, she looks so proud of herself!

Emily Call said...

Yea! I am so happy! I wish I could have gone to the parade.

Lisa said...

I bet it was fun riding on a float. Sounds like the parade was a good time for everyone.
ps I like your new background it reminds me of Hawaii:)

Lori said...

I forgot to comment how cool that Lily won a ribbon and was on a float with you! so fun!