
This morning we went to visit Emily on her birthday. She was running a booth at Lehi Round-Up Days. Lily had this cute picture taken there.

Later we went to Café Rio to celebrate. There was an awesome car in the parking lot. They had huge weird & random graphics pinned to their car with black magnets. Why didn't I think of that?
4 comments:
ha ha. that car is awesome.
I LOVE that picture of Lily! She is so pretty.
hahaha, now that is sheer awesomeness...
I think I may just do the same to my car, only the black magnets would blend in too well with my black car. I think I'll just use those "build a sentence" magnets to hold up various pictures I've cut out of magazines and catalogs.
I Love that picture of Lily...how weird is that car?
Cute picture of Lily! She is looking so big!
Post a Comment