Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ella's Birthday Wishlist

When Ella turned one, she didn't know what a birthday was. She had no wish list.


When Ella turned two. She asked to go on a bus ride, and go to a car wash for her birthday. This was very easy, as Daybreak was having a grand opening for their second phase on her birthday, so we just had to walk 5 houses down to catch a free bus ride to the model homes. Our car was dirty so later we took it to a car wash. Ella was thrilled!


Last year, Ella's birthday list included anything cars, or anything blue. Very easy! 90% of her gifts ended up either blue or something to do with cars. Again, she was very pleased.


This year her birthday wish list includes the following 2 items;
1) a gun
2) a washing machine
I don't know that she'll be getting either one... I guess she can have my washing machine if she wants it that bad?

4 comments:

Jami said...

such a silly kid! I don't think we will be picking from you list- we might have to get her something different!

Sandstone Writings said...

I haven't visited lately so it was great fun to catch on your NY trip and the girls. What a delightful blog. Makes me smile!

Lisa said...

Hey my neighbor works for browning so he could give you a great deal on a sweet gun!! As for the Washing Machine give her yours and all the dirty clothes that goes along with it!! ha ha ha

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

Oh my gosh too cute kids and I love your the background of your blog it's so awesome!